Heartlessu's Marriage Quest Guide

Backups of original guides from DoMO forums of the past. The majority of these were backed up from posts on TWDomo.com before its domain expired (most of which were originally retrieved from Aeria by Angitia and Aaron). Extremely old.
Leirosa
Site Admin

Heartlessu's Marriage Quest Guide

Post by Leirosa »

Taken from: here. Retrieved by Angitia.
Author: Heartlessu
Heartlessu wrote:Hey! I tried to do the quest with my lover, but couldn't find any information at all. Still, because we had nothing better to do, we tried our luck and after 3 hours of running back and forth, and trying to figure things out on our own while being helpless, we managed to finish it. So here's the information. Please enjoy!

First of all, you need to become lovers with your other half and raise your relationship to rank 5, so you can get started on the quests without being interrupted. Well, in order to achieve that goal, you need dreamstones. Those are random drops from all monsters. You may also get them by buying from a nearby stall. After you get enough dreamstones, go to the npc whose name is Lovers’ Registrar (231,199) and form/raise your relationship.

Secondly, go find St. Valentine. He’s standing at this location (210,186). After your encounter with him, you will learn the bad new that you need to trade in five conjugal coupons that you can only obtain by completing the lover quest to get the wedding outfits. Needless to say that the journal won’t be helpful at all. Well, then, let’s get started, shall we?

--->Please note that the difficulty of the quests keeps augmenting, so you may want to get on your highest class, preferably a level 50+.

Rank 1 lover quest

1. Bring your lazy self to Darkdale and talk to Angelo who will tell you his desperate love story. (354,330)
2. He will ask you to roam in Placid Plain and to bring him back a flower that symbolizes love. Find Heather the florist on the map (392,402) and you will start a battle. In this battle, you will have to defeat four Man-Eating-Marigold.
3. After the battle, return to Darkdale and seek for Angelo. He will then reward you with one conjugal coupon, the first out of five, and the title “Devoted Love.”

Rank 2 lover quest

1. Go to Swan Lake Basin and speak to Sonny (578,489). He will ask u to deliver a letter to his lover whose name is Cher.
2. Return to Eversun city and go to the guild cottage. Cher is standing right next to the entrance of the guild cottage. (110,113)
3. Return to Sonny in Swan Lake Basin (578, 489) and speak to him to deliver Cher’s handkerchief.
4. Enter a fight with some shadow killers. You’ll need aoes for sure. When the fight is over, you will gain the “Mutually Love” title along with your second conjugal coupon.

Rank 3 lover quest

1. Fly to Blakatoa and find Suzette. (161, 381) After clicking on her like a maniac, you will see a red message popping up in your chat box that will kindly inform you something quite unexpected. This event can only be triggered after 10 pm domo time. So, in the meantime, after venting yourself out, you may sit with your lover and have some romantic cuddle time or play with your pet if you only do this quest to obtain the marriage outfit.
2. When the time comes, click on Suzette and you will enter in a battle with her husband, Jasper. This battle is quite annoying, because this dude keeps disappearing and coming back. He always attacks the lowest member of the party, so he was after my tail for the whole time and my lover had to protect me. How romantic! When the battle is finished, you will earn a lover coupon and the “Everlasting” title. What a nice compensation!

Rank 4 lover quest

1. Go to Grassgreen Square and find Cheech, an old woman who still believes in the return of her long lost fianc?e. (162, 403)
2. After hearing this heart-warming story, fly to Blakatoa and seek for an npc whose name is Hugh. You need to be with your lover in order to enter the plot event. (384,525)
3. You will need to fight three bandits, side by side with your lover. After the fight, you will receive a heart shaped stone that you will need to deliver back to Cheech. So, once again, fly your way back to Grassgreen square to find Cheech. (162,403) You will obtain the “Loving Forever” title and a conjugal coupon.

Rank 5 lover quest

1. Last, but not least, head to Giantwood Forest and find Wanda. (296,465) After speaking to her, you’ll learn that she’s waiting for her husband’s return who disappeared after he went to East Sea Plain.
2. Head there and look for Nifel. (247, 505) You will have to show him the neck biter that Wanda gave you. After you showed him the object, you will enter a battle and you may need to defeat a wolf beast. Once the battle is concluded and you come out victorious, you will enter another long battle. This time, you should kill the Giant wolf beast. After the fight, you obtain the last coupon and the sweet “Never Regretting” title.

After completing all the mini-quests, you need to return to St-Valentines, but to get your hands on your wedding clothes, you will need to buy the rings when they will be released in the item mall.

Well, good luck to everyone and have fun doing the quests. At least, this time, you won’t endure the pain that my lover and I had gone through!

Credits to http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=226213