slntdrgn's Big Beam City Quests Guide

Backups of original guides from DoMO forums of the past. The majority of these were backed up from posts on TWDomo.com before its domain expired (most of which were originally retrieved from Aeria by Angitia and Aaron). Extremely old.
Leirosa
Site Admin

slntdrgn's Big Beam City Quests Guide

Post by Leirosa »

NOTE: Taken from here. Retrieved by Angitia.
Author: slntdrgn
slntdrgn wrote:I. Souless Boy
II. Feuding Brothers
III. Roberto's Love Letter

I. Souless Boy

Speak to Mother Zhang at 81,243 in Big Beam City

She will send you to Tranquilton in Swan Lake Basin to speak to Comfort Witch.

She will tell you to bring her back 100 scrolls, 5 Dreamstones, and 1 Chimera turtle shell. To obtain the Chimera Turtle Shell, you will need to go to Nepture. Go all the way to the back of Neptune past the safe room. There you will find Pandora's Box. Click on it and go to Darkdale Tunnel.

Chimera Turtles are lv. 34 Fencer

Once you have the items, go back to Comfort Witch. She will give you a Soul Gem

Go to Big Beam (not the City) to 608, 601.
Speak to Lil' Bob.

You will then have to fight the Soul Stealer which is a lv 55 Mercenary. After you defeat him, you will come out and be given 2 options.

I chose to talk to Lil' Bob. He told me the story and then I was given a Fortification Onyx

Return to Mother Zhang and she will give you

II. Feuding Brothers
Speak to Watchman Li at 179, 140 in Big Beam City

He will send you to Grizzly Garrison to kill 100 Bandit Thugs (lv. 34 Martial Artist)

Return to Watchman Li and then he will send you to arrest Robin Steele. Robin Steele is located at 167, 463 in Big Beam

You will fight him and some 5 bandits. Once you defeat them, you will gain 10k exp. He will then send you to Big Beam City to speak to the Assistant Shopkeeper located at 133, 170

From there you will return to Watchman Li. You will be given an option to ask him or think about it. I chose to ask him about it.

You will have to fight the Watchman. After defeating him, you will be given the option to take him to take him to Town Hall or kill him. I chose to take him to Town Hall.

He will fade out and you will then need to return to Robin Steele in Big Beam at 167, 463. After speaking with him, you will gain.

III. Roberto's Love Letter
Speak to Wu Hai at 200, 210 in Big Beam City.

He will recite a Poem then ask you to help him. Agree and he will give you one of three lines to pick for him to "write" down and to send to the woman he loves. I picked the first one.

He then asks to to take the letter to Mei Xiang across from the Bank in Big Beam City. She is around 135, 183. Just to note, Mei Xiang will only be around between 12 and 18. She reads it, writes a letter and has you take it back to Wu Hai. \

After you take the letter to Wu Hai, he told me to go to Big Beam and obtain 60 Sandstone Ladybug Wings from the Sandstone Ladybug (lv 29 Merchant). These are located in Big Beam near the entrances of Big Beam City.

After obtaining the wings, I returned to Wu Hai, who made a Butterfly clip and asked me to take it to Mei Xiang. She hands you Maria's Silk Scarf to take back to Wu Hai. After you hand the Silk scarf to Wu Hai, he gives you