Crescendolls Skill Planners 2.0

Backups of original guides from DoMO forums of the past. The majority of these were backed up from posts on TWDomo.com before its domain expired (most of which were originally retrieved from Aeria by Angitia and Aaron). Extremely old.
Leirosa
Site Admin

Crescendolls Skill Planners 2.0

Post by Leirosa »

Taken from here. Retrieved by Aaron.
Author: Crescendolls
Crescendolls wrote:Lately I've been in touch with Onishi regarding the Skill Planners he made. Sadly he has quit, and a couple complications have held him back recently from reuploading the Skill Planners. Anyway, he helped me work out some formulas for my other guide, Picking Your Habitat, so I was able to contact him through e-mail. He managed to get the guides off of his harddrive. Now, they are all on my computer, but have not fully been updated. There are several other errors as well. I will do my best to get these updated, uploaded, and post the links here. However, by Onishi's request the original versions that he sent me will also be available for anyone to use. These can be found further down this post under the Original Versions header.

Please scroll down after the list of links, as there are some concerns I need feedback for.

All Guides: (NOTE: You must have a version of Excel or OpenOffice to use these guides)

(NOTE: Information in this guide may be incorrect, and formulas have not been modified yet.)

Blademaster: Download file (August 10, 2009 - V2.0)
Dancer: Download file (August 10, 2009 - V2.0)
Doctor: Download file (August 17, 2009 - V2.0)
Fencer: Download file (August 17, 2009 - V2.0)
Hunter: Download file (August 13, 2009 - V2.0)
Martial Artist: Download file (August 17, 2009 - V2.0)
Mercenary: Download file (August 17, 2009 -V2.0)
Merchant: Download file (August 16, 2009 - V2.0)
Musician: Download file (August 20, 2009 - V2.0)
Shaman: Download file (August 28, 2009 - V2.0) (updated for up to level 70)
Thief: Download file (August 28, 2009 - V2.0) (partially updated for level 70)
Witch Doctor: Download file or See the forum post (my Witch Doctor Skill Planner's post)(fully updated for level 70)
Wizard: Download file (August 28, 2009 - V2.0) (partially updated for level 70)

There are also several things that I'll need people to help decide, mainly which template you would like used. Granted, each template can be modified slightly to have the features of the other, but the general look and formulas will be modified. For example, my skill graph. If you are unsure of which templates to look at to get an idea, here are two screenshots.

Crescendolls' Template: http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh87 ... nerIMG.jpg
Onishi's Template: http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh87 ... mplate.jpg

Like a certain feature on one, but think the other template is better? Point it out! This is a community effort to make Skill Planners for NA DoMO users, by NA DoMO users. The more comments and feedback there is, the better the end product.

Older Versions: (NOTE: Older versions are not the most recent, and are not updated. These still require Excel or OpenOffice)

Blademaster: Download file
Dancer: Download file
Doctor: Download file
Fencer: Download file
Hunter: Download file
Martial Artist: Download file
Merchant: Download file
Mercenary: Download file
Musician: Download file
Shaman: Download file
Thief: Download file
Witch Doctor: N/A as it was not created. Original one created by Crescendolls.
Wizard: Download file

Please post all feedback, corrections, suggestions, complaints, concerns, etc. in this thread. If you'd rather not post, you can send a message to my forum account, Crescendolls.

Special Thanks:

Original Designers for all of Onishi's Planners:
Onishi
Tiadra

Corrections for Onishi's Planners:
Anorexia
BelarusMasta
Eeko
Evilseed
Liberi Fatali (domoguide)
Nunu
MikeyMike
-Sousuke-
Twitch
Zaccoria
Yumichuu

Re: Crescendolls Skill Planners 2.0

Post by Yumichuu »

Thank you so much for your dedication to the community Leirosa!

It seems the links to these sheets are no longer working as of March 2014 - does anyone have these who can upload/email to anyone interested?

I recently got a DOMO craving and just started on the IC server. I used to have these spreadsheets, but I got a new computer and they got lost along the way...
Leirosa
Site Admin

Post by Leirosa »

Yumichuu wrote:Thank you so much for your dedication to the community Leirosa!

It seems the links to these sheets are no longer working as of March 2014 - does anyone have these who can upload/email to anyone interested?

I recently got a DOMO craving and just started on the IC server. I used to have these spreadsheets, but I got a new computer and they got lost along the way...
I have the old versions of these by Onishi, and some version of her Witch Doctor planner, but I would suggest you just use AKFrost's Skill Distributor, which kind of obsoleted those older planners to a degree (I stopped using the spreadsheet planners after he made this). The downside of it is that you can't save builds, and it doesn't have skill descriptions, but taking a screenshot works, and descriptions are what wiki is for.

It does have one bug, in that it gives commoner 3 points at level 1, but I haven't had any other problems with it.
Yumichuu

Post by Yumichuu »

Oh cool, I was not aware of AKFrost's version.

Non-saving is fine, I mostly use them to see if a certain build is point-feasible.

Thanks so much! :D
Crescendolls

Post by Crescendolls »

So this may be super creepy... and very ironic, but I was googling to see if my gamename and DoMO would pop up in a google search today, and I found this thread... I'll see if I can host the guides elsewhere. I think (read hope) that they are all on my old laptop.