IC Domo Client (July 30 2014 ver)

Talk about anything related to DoMO, this forum, or anything in general here. Relevant Announcements will also be posted here.
Leirosa
Site Admin

IC Domo Client (July 30 2014 ver)

Post by Leirosa »

For anybody that may find a use for it, I have uploaded my client to Mediafire, along with some support files in case you need them. The client itself is all Chinese files, you will need to copy in the English files after. For convenience I have included copies of the Aeria English files in the 'Support' folder as well as extra copies of the Chinese language files in case you need to replace some of the English files.

I tried to remove all my personal files from the install and revert the settings closer to default, but there may still be some settings left unchanged or files I missed. What I did leave in the package was extra loading screens. I also uploaded a seperate file of only those.

Lastly, I also uploaded the original Aeria Color file. IC uses a different version of the color file, but if you want the old version (with darker skin colours) I posted it.

IC Domo - Patched to July 30 2014

Hopefully it helps.
Godspaladin0

Re: IC Domo Client (July 30 2014 ver)

Post by Godspaladin0 »

I could hug you right now. This works perfectly!
Leirosa
Site Admin

Re: IC Domo Client (July 30 2014 ver)

Post by Leirosa »

Good to hear. :) Hopefully it can help anybody else that has problems in the future as well.