Forum and Site Restored

Talk about anything related to DoMO, this forum, or anything in general here. Relevant Announcements will also be posted here.
Leirosa
Site Admin

Forum and Site Restored

Post by Leirosa »

Hi all,

Due to certain circumstances, I had to change my hosting provider again. I am sorry for the downtime the site suffered over the last month while I was unaware of the situation, but you can rest assured I have no plans to take down my sites.

Unfortunately due to these circumstances, I wasn't able to make recent backups, so I had to fall back on the ones from the last time I changed host.

I don't think there were any actual changes to the site during that period, but if you signed up for the forum within the last two years, you may need to register again.

I have also removed the registration requirement to view the IC Domo Related Guides Forum, as it was a holdback from the old days and there's not really any reason to lock it to members only anymore.

If you run into any problems with the site, you can message Lanniang or Shufei ingame or Lanniang on the official discord.