[Guide] How to purchase JoyCards

This forum contains some additional guides, mostly relevant to IC Domo. You may find the lucky bag info thread and Joycard purchase guide here, among others.
Wraith

[Guide] How to purchase JoyCards

Post by Wraith »

This is a detailed guide on how to purchase JoyCards for selling/trading in game. Before starting, I recommend anyone attempting to buy any type of points to use some sort of page translation. If you use FireFox, you can install an add-on to translate pages, if you use Chrome it is already part of the browser and you need only click "Translate" to translate the page. If you use Internet Explorer...idk why I'm even talking to you.

All of my screenshots have the translated versions of each page so if you do not have a page translator, you can just compare the pages and find the link that matches the location of the English one in my screenshot. Again I advise everyone to just use a page translator - it makes everything 100% easier. Without further ado, here is the guide:

Note: to make each screenshot bigger just click on it. Sorry if it is hard to read, I scaled them down in size so they wouldn't be so big.

Step One - clicking the buy card link on the DOMO page
Spoiler:
Step Two - go to the online store to purchase cards
Spoiler:
Step Three - choose the right card
Spoiler:
Step Four - choose how many cards and add to cart (shopping cart located on top of screen)
Spoiler:
Step Five - confirm order and proceed to checkout
Spoiler:
Step Six - select paypal
Spoiler:
Step Seven - same page as Step Six but scrolled down
Spoiler:
Step Eight - log in to paypal, select credit/debit card, and click continue a few times
Spoiler:
Step Nine - write down your card number and password
Spoiler:
Below is a conversion from TW dollars to US dollars (subject to changes as conversion rates do change) as well as approx. how much each card is worth in in-game gold. This does not include bonus points and is based on a 1:8000 ratio.

97 (100 point card) - $3.26 = 800k
194 (200 point card) - $6.53 = 1.6m
340 (350 point card) - $11.44 = 2.8m
485 (500 point card) - $16.32 = 4m
970 (1000 point card) - $32.64 = 8m
1900 (2000 point card) - $63.93 = 16m
4750 (5000 point card) - $159.81 = 40m

If anyone has any further questions about how to buy/sell points or pointcards, please leave your comments here. Thank you.